Rheumatology Job In Michigan
Central Michigan Seeks RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A well-established?multi-specialty group in central Michigan has an opportunity for their first Rheumatologist to join them.
- Privileges at only one hospital, traditional clinical hours.?
- Patient referrals from primary care physicians in the group and from Michigan Medical Rheumatologists.
- Employed position will include generous compensation, RVU based production.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 403B pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine, must have completed a Rheumatology fellowship in the past five years if not certified yet.
- Experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads are welcome to apply.
This family-oriented community of 27,000 is located in Michigan's Lower Peninsula and less than two hours from Detroit metro.?It offers a diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational, and leisure activities.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.