General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Illinois
Adult & Child Psychiatrist - East Central IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A financially-sound health system in East Central Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Adult & Child Psychiatrist for a full-time, permanent, and hospital-employed position. The incoming physician will join a dynamic Behavioral Health Department that consists of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 7 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 13 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, three Nurse Practitioners, and two Psychometricians.
- Adult Psychiatry Call is 1:5 weekdays & 1:4 on weekends
- Child Psychiatry Call is 1:4; no ER call
- Fully accredited Psychiatry Residency and the opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Maximum 14 patients per day
- 60 - 90 minute new patient evaluations
- Opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, both inpatient and outpatient
- Inpatient opportunities available if desired
- The extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with a large referral base
- Offering generous compensation with benefits.?
- NO visa support
About East Central Illinois
This city is?nestled in the heart of Vermilion River country, home to world-class museums, shops full of rare and unique finds, and watch?able wildlife to enjoy.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.