Urology Job In Texas
Urologist - B/c - Student Loan - Southeast Tx - Robotics PreferredNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A regional referral center in Southeast Texas is seeking a BC/BE Urologist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will be joining an established and very busy practice.
- Call Coverage - 10 days per month
- Robotics Trained preferred
- da Vinci Xi surgical system available with Trumpf bed and all attachments for positioning
- Must be Board Certified (board eligible if completing training)
- Office Space Available
- Existing Anesthesia coverage
- Provides dedicated surgery days and surgical staff
- Will be joining 1 Urologist and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Competitive salary -?MGMA guidelines at fair market value
- Over 9k wRVUs in 2019, production was close to 75th percentile of MGMA
- Commencement Bonus - offers up to $100k
- Full benefits: life, health, dental and vision
- Student Loan Debt Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure & Relocation
About Victoria, Texas
Victoria , Texas, known as the South Texas Crossroads, is one of the oldest cities in Texas. Five major state highways cross in Victoria, which is conveniently located just 30 minutes from the welcoming beaches of the Gulf Coast, and within a two-hour drive of the state?s largest metro areas - Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi.
With a population of 60,000 (80,000 in the county) and a retail trade area of over 250,000, Victoria is a cultural, historic and economic hub for the surrounding seven counties. Residents enjoy the best of both worlds as Victoria combines the best of city living while surrounded by the majestic beauty of Texas? rolling plains. Victoria has all the amenities of larger communities including great shopping with local, regional and national merchants, an acclaimed symphony, Community Theater and Ballet Theater, museums, a 12-screen cinema complex, 27-hole public golf course, the Texas Zoo, and more.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.