Radiologic Technologist Job In Omaha, Nebraska
Manager Clinical Systems Training - (Omaha, Nebraska, United States)Next Steps... Apply Now
Under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Systems, the Manager of Clinical Systems Training is responsible for management, oversight, development, and facilitation of the Clinical Systems Training team and super user programs for Boys Town. Specifically, this role has responsibility for managing the Epic training program and all training for associated third party applications and medical devices. Additionally, the role provides oversight to the development and maintenance of applicable training materials. No matter your role at Boys Town, you will contribute to helping us change the future of America's youth.
- Manages daily operations of the Clinical Systems Training team including staffing development, oversight of Clinical Systems Trainers, and communicating upcoming training deadlines.
- Leads the strategic development and ongoing coordination of the systems training and super user programs. Partners with super users in the operational areas to ensure end users are working efficiently.
- Guides the development of curriculum and training plans for new implementations/projects requiring education.
- Oversees the development, maintenance, and standardization of educational materials and other methods of communication/education as needed.
- Investigates, plans, and implements new and innovative ways to communicate changes and provide education to Epic users.
- Oversees program scheduling including development of overall clinical systems training schedule; coordinates training rooms and equipment needed for classroom training.
- Detailed understanding of workflows and system configuration.
- Maintains regular communication with the clinical application teams and hospital leadership in an effort to generate excitement for available training programs before and after go-live.
- Determines specialized and role-based/generic clinical systems training requirements and develops a certification or assessment program as indicated.
- Develops overall training schedule and schedules the appropriate level of training for each user, securing and scheduling training facilities.
- Ensures that all users who need to be trained on the system are trained prior to gaining access to the production system; develops an ongoing training program for the organization.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
What would happen if you could ?improve circumstances for those who are suffering from abuse, addiction, abandonment or violence, so they could reach their potential?
That is the question Boys Town has spent a century answering. It is what inspired and drove our founder, Father Edward J. Flanagan, and it continues to motivate our mission to this day.
Boys Town believes today, as our founder did 100 years ago, that every child deserves a future, every family deserves to stay together and every community deserves to thrive. And we believe that all of these things should be achievable without regard to race, religion or background.
So, for the young man dodging gunfire on the streets just to get to school, the family torn apart by substance abuse, and the community crumbling from neglect and social disorder, Boys Town offers hope. But we offer hope as more than just an abstract concept; we substantiate it with programs and solutions grounded in our deep experience and supported by our decades of research.
Though we have grown to become a national organization that reaches communities from coast to coast, and our scope has expanded to include in-home family counseling, health care and programs to rebuild at-risk schools, Boys Town remains forever driven by our founder’s singular vision. And with your help, we will do so well into our second century and beyond.