Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Kissimmee, Florida
Cardiac Intensivist Opportunity in Orlando, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Eileen Duffy: Sign in to view
New cardiac intensivist opening at Osceola Regional Medical Center in Orlando, FL!
Practice Details & Requirements:
- Board certification in Critical Care Medicine required
- Incoming provider will work in CCU/CVICU
- Day shifts only
- NO call requirements
- 15 (12-hour) shifts per month
- 24 hour Physician coverage with APP support of 20-bed CV ICU and ability to cross cover on a 10-bed Med/Surg ICU and 12-bed Neuro ICU
- Possible GME/teaching opportunity available for the right candidate
- Osceola Regional Medical Center & University of Central Florida COM have successfully built residencies/fellowships in IM, endocrinology, emergency medicine, OBGYN, psychiatry, general surgery and neurology.
- Employed by ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- A company that is driven by its mission statement: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA Healthcare.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA Healthcare’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
About Osceola Regional Medical Center:
- Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include emergency care, trauma care, pediatric ER, heart & vascular institute, comprehensive stroke center, the Baby Suites maternity care, neonatal intensive care unit level II, women’s services, behavioral health, orthopedics & spine and a GME Program.
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!
Kissimmee is a rapidly growing city in Osceola County Florida, which has a population of 205,000 as of 2003. This is a 19.3% increase since 2000.
Kissimmee is minutes from Orlando area attractions such as Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Kissimmee is conveniently located 20 miles from the Orlando International Airport, an hour's drive from the beach, 80 miles from Tampa, and 230 miles from Miami.
Kissimmee is also in the heart of many other world-famous attractions, entertaining dinner shows, shopping, and great local events. Discover the excitement, which has made central Florida the world's leading vacation destination.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 235-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County. The hospital features all private patient rooms and is recognized for its compassionate care, cutting edge technology, modern facilities and dedicated medical staff.
Certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention by the Society of Chest Pain Centers are only a few of the recognitions and accomplishments Osceola Regional Medical Center has achieved. In addition, the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level 2 for premature and ill newborns is the only NICU offered to the little ones in Osceola County.
Osceola Regional Medical Center’s top program of innovation and expertise revolves around our Central Florida Cardiac and Vascular Institute, the premier open heart and vascular surgery program in Central Florida.
Providing the highest quality of care and commitment to our patients is proven by the wide variety of accessible services, highly trained healthcare professionals, well respected and skilled medical staff with the most advanced technology available today – all within one medical facility. Osceola Regional Medical Center is the preferred hospital in the community.