Nurse Practitioner Job In Dallas, Texas
Intensivist - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Envision Physician Services is looking for Acute Care Nurse Practitioners / Physician Assistants to join our growing ICU team at Medical City Dallas!
- Previous ICU experience as licensed advanced practice provider preferred
- Acute Care Certification required (AGACNP, ACNP, PAC)
- Ability to perform lines, intubations, etc.
- Work approximately 15 shifts per month
- Work alongside an experienced team of Critical Care physicians
- Flexible work schedule allowing for blocked time off
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package
- Excellent guaranteed hourly rate
- CME allowance and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Access to group-based health, vision, dental, life long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- Using evidence-based processes through a multidisciplinary approach
Please contact us for more details.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.