Anesthesiology Job In North Carolina
Anesthesia - B/c - Independent Contractor In North Carolina's Inner Banks RegionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A hospital in North Carolina's Inner Banks region is seeking a BC Anesthesiologist for a full-time and permanent position as an independent contractor. The incoming physician will have?Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities.
- Shared Call
- Supervision of experienced CRNA?s
- Work schedule of 1-2 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off, including nights/weekends
- General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, and OB/Gyn cases
- 180 surgical cases per month
- Procedures include general anesthesia, blocks, and labor epidurals
- Short commute to Tidewater Virginia Area
*** NO J1 OR H1B VISA SUPPORT ***
- This town is the largest community in Hertford County, it is located in the northeastern part of North Carolina on the Pleasure Route, US Highway 13, and is 24 miles south of Virginia?
- Enjoy a temperate climate with cold, but never severe, winters and moderately warm summers.?
- The population is approximately 5,479, just large enough to attract big business, but small enough to be neighborly.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.