Family Medicine Job In Washington, Washington, D.C.
Primary Care In Washington, D.cNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is assisting a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and services available in their search for Outpatient Family Medicine physicians to join their team in Washington, DC.
- This medical group has over 70+ offices in convenient locations across the US with multiple offices in the Washington, DC area
- Candidates with D.C. license would be preferred?
- Patient Care can be 32-40 hours per week
- There is a MAXIMUM of 16 patients per day
- Clinic is generally open Monday-Friday 8am-6pm with a possible Saturday depending on location
- Generous compensation with Incredible benefits
About Washington, DC
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It?s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings -?including the iconic ones that house the federal government?s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House, and Supreme Court. It's also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.