Neurology Job In Georgia
Augusta, Georgia - Outpatient Neurology - Bc/be - Busy PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Premier physician owned and operated, private practice is seeking a 100% outpatient neurologist to join their practice in Augusta, Georgia.
- Incoming physician will have a complete patient load from the beginning
- Board certified or board eligible
- Call is for the office only and very minimal
- Monday through Friday
- Average patient volume runs 15-16 per full day
- Perfor, EMGs, EEGs, Carotid Dopplers/TCDs, and chemodenervation in house
- Partnership option available
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
About Augusta, Georgia
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia?s second largest city offers its visitors and residents a traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.