Orthopedic Surgery - General Job In Tennessee
Appalachia Lake Living, Orthopedic SurgeryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Hospital in Jefferson City, Tennessee is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established multi-specialty group.?Prefer three plus years of experience, however, will consider new grads!
Special Requirement: General Orthopedics with a focus on Joint Replacement, as well as other focus areas are optional, however, welcomed
- Outpatient Only
- Join 2 Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
- Call Coverage - 4:1 ratio and will be 5:1 with new provider
- Office space is currently available??
- New physician will have the opportunity to participate in a new joint venture ambulatory surgery center
- Start Date: ASAP
~J1 & H1b Candidates are Acceptable~
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:????
- Commencement bonus?????
- Assistance with medical education debt???
- Relocation assistance???
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
- Located in a quaint corner of East Tennessee and the Foothills of the Smokies
- The community of Jefferson City, Tennessee, offers a vibrant way of life both personally and professionally for individuals and families!
- Local population of 8,300
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.