Physician Assistant Job In Connecticut
Orthopedic Physician Assistant - Central ConnecticutNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Medical Group has an exciting full-time opportunity for a general orthopedic physician assistant to join a thriving orthopedic surgery practice in Central Connecticut.??Be part of an experienced hospital-based orthopedic team.?First, assist and manage an office practice.?Brand new out-patient offices are open and a new emergency room is coming!?
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Orthopedic PA to join a thriving orthopedic surgery practice.??
- The hospital-based orthopedic team focused on hand surgery, joint health, spine and pain relief, physiatry and rehabilitation, podiatry, and sports medicine.?
- Full-Time position
- See urgent care, pre, peri, and post-operative care patients
- Assist with surgical cases and outpatient visits
- One or two years caring for patients in a surgical setting is preferred
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive array of benefits offered including health, dental, vision, and retirement
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums, and wineries. Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants, and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- Located only two hours from both Boston and NYC.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.