Diagnostic Radiology Job In California
Radiologist - $400,000 To Start + 50k Sign-on - Central CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A large multi-specialty group in Central California is seeking a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist for a full-time and permanent position. The incoming physician will join a team of 2 other experienced Radiologists! Enjoy being in a multi-specialty clinic setting that allows for collaboration between medical professionals.
- The schedule is Monday -?Friday, days
- Weekend call twice a quarter. Evening call 1 in every 13 days until 5:00 pm, with the day off post-call.
- Excellent team of technicians and support staff
- Quick turnaround for scheduling and results; great for physicians and patients
- Radiologists conduct fluoroscopy procedures, thyroid and/or breast biopsies
- Average of 35,000 studies/year?
- Facility equipped with 2 mammography rooms, 2 ultrasound rooms, 1 MRI room, 1 CT room (64-slice), 1 dexa scan room, 4 diagnostic rooms (1 fluoroscopy), tomosynthesis images
- The service area covers 2 counties (600K+ population)
- Offering $400,000 to start, $450,000 the second year, and a $50,000 signing bonus
- Long-term disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- License, dues & subscriptions allowance
- Paid time off for CME and vacation
Central California / San Joaquin Valley / Only 45 miles from Fresno, CA - this family-friendly community offers the unique combination of affordable housing, an easy commute to work, and an economic opportunity. It also has a population of over 130,000, is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, is only an hour's drive from national parks, and is within easy reach of coastal beaches. Come see what central California has to offer!
*** NO J1 OR H1B VISA SUPPORT ***
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.