Family Medicine Job In Kentucky
Family Medicine - B/c - Va Community - Bowling Green, KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is seeking a Family Medicine physician leaders for a veteran?s outpatient clinic in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Actively diagnoses and treats our veterans
- Candidates must be BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- MUST have 4+ years of clinical medical practice in an outpatient setting.?
- Refers patient to the VA medical specialist when indicated.
- This is not a VA job, but you are working with Veterans on the VA's behalf.
- Must provide excellent customer service to each veteran, both in person and over the phone, as well as to fellow colleagues and clinic visitors
- We are seeking those with an energetic and optimistic demeanor with a strong service mentality
- Offering base salary with sign-on bonus, annual incentive compensation plan up to 8% of base salary and excellent Benefits?
Planes and trains... Cars and guitars... Caves and waves... Rails and trails... Thrills and chills... Charm and farms... We could keep going for?
days, and that's just what it would take to see and do everything in the Bowling Green area. As the Home of the Corvette, we sure love our?
fast cars, but the city offers so much more that we think you will be surprised by how much is happening here.
The icing on the Duncan Hines cake is that we're geared for couples, families, and groups with this many options. So come on, rev up the whole?
crew or recharge just two in Kentucky's third-largest city...a Classic American Destination!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.