Medical Pediatrics Job In Arizona
Med/ped Physician - Practice Model For Senior Patients - Phoenix, ArizonaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is partnering with a fast-growing, mission-driven primary care organization to find exceptional physicians to care for an aging patient population. Seeking board-certified physicians with a passion for treating geriatric patients. Experienced physicians trained in either Med/Ped (IM/Peds) or Geriatrics are encouraged to apply.
- Outpatient only practice in Phoenix, Arizona
- Practice Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am-5 pm
- Smaller panel sizes plus opportunity to lead while working with a true team
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model
- Focused on using data to improve patient outcomes
- Partner with a care team to leverage coaching with an integrated behavioral health model to engage your patients and drive behavior change
- Proprietary Electronic Health Records?
Offering a guaranteed salary, Paid Time Off, CME & Licensure Reimbursement, Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance, 401k with company match, and Stock Options!
About Phoenix, Arizona
Phoenix is the capital city of Arizona and is located in the central region of the state. People may know it for its year-round sun, desert beauty, world-class resorts, and golf, but as the fifth-largest city in the U.S., it also offers sophisticated urbanscapes, southwest culture, and lots of outdoor adventure.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.