Neurology Job In Tennessee
Short Drive To Nashville - Outpatient Nl - Student Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a multi-specialty group in Cookeville TN (70 miles from Nashville) to recruit a new Neurologist!?They are seeking a candidate for an outpatient-only position, with no night or weekend call!?This opportunity will have a quick ramp-up time and a ton of internal referrals.?The group has been around for over 40 years and has a great reputation in the community.
- Seeking board certified Neurologists or new graduates
- EMG/NCS and EEG skills needed
- Sleep interest supported
- Partnership track
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
About Cookeville, Tennessee
- Located 79 miles east of Nashville and 101 miles west of Knoxville in Putnam County.
- Cookeville is a regional center for employment, education, retailing, health care, and recreational/cultural activities.?
- A wide variety of recreational and cultural opportunities are provided for residents of Putnam County and the Upper Cumberland Region by local governments, the state park system, civic clubs, and community organizations.
- Cookeville and Putnam County have a consolidated school system. The Putnam County Board of Education operates fourteen schools with an enrollment of approximately 9,200 students. Six elementary schools, (grades Kindergarten to 4th), two middle schools, (grades 5 and 6 and grades 7 and 8), an alternative school, a high school (grades 9 to 12), and an adult high school are located in Cookeville.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.