Pediatrician Job In Wisconsin
Pediatrician - Marinette, Wi Pediatric Practice - $225k Salary & No WeekendsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join a physician governed medical group on the shores of Lake Michigan in Marinette, Wisconsin (35 minutes north of Green Bay) that is part of a distinguished, state-of-the-art hospital that was recently named to Healthgrades? Best Hospitals list.
- Outpatient practice with rounding on newborns?
- Flexible, four day work week
- NO weekends or holidays
- 1:5 call with nurse triage first call (24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist Team)
- Approximately 18-20 patients/day
- Ability to teach and mentor medical students
Compensation & Benefits
- $225,000 salary plus bonuses based on production, quality & value
- Up to $150k in student loans assistance
- Signing bonus
- Paid relocation
- Outstanding benefits package includes health, dental, disability & retirement
- CME stipend of $5,000 and 80 hours of time off
- Generous PTO (first two years 160 hour, after 246 hours)
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, Brown County boasts a growing population, an unemployment rate below state and national averages, and rising median home prices year after year. Its biggest city, Green Bay, is one of the most rapidly growing cities in Wisconsin, and yet it retains its beautiful and charming residential and community assets. It?s a wonderful community in which to work and play. Greater Green Bay consists of two cities, nine villages, and 13 towns. It?s a growing and evolving community that embraces innovation and honors the tradition of hard-working, friendly, and outgoing people.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.