Management Job In Washington, Missouri
Operations Manager - Washington, MONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Operations Manager needed for growing Recruitment Firm - Washington, MO
- Being an agent of growth and change to ensure we have the best practices, policies, and procedures in place to support the team.
- Owning and optimizing operational processes and procedures utilizing the latest technology to make remote staff connections seamless
- Developing and implementing a Learning Management System (LMS), along with training programs to ensure success for new hires and seasoned employees.
- Hands-on ownership of employee hours, payroll, time off, and benefits
- Vetting, implementing and overseeing vendors
- Partnering with CEO to develop and implement budgets for each area of the business
- Coaching and mentoring other members of the team, particularly in the realms of employee relations, compliance, development, and performance management.
- 5+ years combined experience across all elements of Business Operations, including but not limited to management of people, payroll/ benefits, accounts payable, and receivables, strategic initiatives, marketing, and more!
- Prior experience with Gusto, Quickbooks Online, Gmail, and web-based databases are a huge plus!
- Highly analytical mindset and technical aptitude for implementing and administering various tools and systems across the company.
- A positive and helpful attitude, with employees across the organization, leading with a mentorship approach that focuses on positive coaching and goal-setting.
- Curious by nature and loves creative problem solving such as diving into data to find patterns and creative ways to improve the business.
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, detail-oriented & knowledgable.
- Able to see around corners and anticipate future business scenarios, enabling the company to plan for and invest in growth wisely.
- Exceptional judgment including an ability to execute independently
- Data Driven and highly rigorous approach to problems.
- We're headquartered in Washington, MO; a hop skip and a jump from St. Louis, MO.
- Work Monday - Thursday, 8 am-5 pm. Off work every single FRIDAY! Remote work options after training is completed.
- Flexible paid time off: take the time-off you need, when you need it without feeling guilty!
- Enjoy a NON-CORPORATE environment with professional, down to earth team members who love what they do!
- The company is debt-free, growing every single year that we have been in business, (including 2020) and we are poised to double our revenue over the next 2 years!
- Compensation consists of a competitive base salary and generous productivity-based bonuses. The better the company does, the better you do!
NOT A REMOTE POSITION; candidate must be able to commute to Washington, MO full-time
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.