Family Medicine Job In New Mexico
NM Facility Needs a Locums Family Medicine Physician CPH# JOB-2671864Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country? CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.