General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New York, New York
Clinical Psychologist Needed in New York CPH# JOB-2671764Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered disability insurance, paid time off, and full-time position will receive health insurance.
CompHealth has been 1 of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2671764.
- Clinical psychologist position
- Full-time or part-time position
- Flexible schedule
- PhD or PsyD
- Use psychodynamic, humanistic, CBT, and TBCT approaches
- See job related injuries, accidents, diseases, or illnesses
- Must be bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese)
- Located close to Bryant Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.