Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Jamestown, New York
Pediatric Hospitalist Needed in New York CPH# JOB-2671801Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive and negotiable base salary. You will be offered medical/dental/vision insurance, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, annual CME stipend, relocation assistance, and robust retirement plans.
Come live and practice in this lakefront town in Upstate New York. This town has historic buildings, museums, and a vibrant downtown scene. The surrounding countryside has farmland mixed among rolling hills and gives you access to outstanding boating in the warm months and skiing in the winter.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2671801.
- Competitive base salary negotiable based on experience/training
- Employed positions, hiring 2 pediatric hospitalists
- 24-hour shifts, call is taken from home
- 15 shifts per month, can be flexible
- Circumcision and lines required
- Rounding, stabilizing, and C-sections/delivery attendance
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Beautiful area, affordable housing, and great quality of life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.