Pediatrician Job In Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Hartford County, CT 100% Outpatient Pediatric Opening CPH# JOB-2671788Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a starting salary based on experience. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, CME with yearly stipend, a retirement plan with matching, paid licensing and association fees, and relocation assistance. There will be profit sharing and incentive bonuses available once you become a partner.
Rocky Hill is known as a wonderful location in Hartford County and is a suburb of Hartford. It has an outstanding educational system for families.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com and refer to job number 2671788.
- Join a team of physicians in a well-established practice
- 100% outpatient
- 4-day workweek
- Light phone call only and call is nurse triaged
- Competitive compensation package
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package includes malpractice, medical benefits and a retirement plan w/ employer match
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2671788
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.