Gynecology Job In Berlin, Maryland
Gynecologist Needed in Maryland CPH# JOB-2671697Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
The Berlin/Ocean City area is a great place to live and work. There are abundant outdoor activities, including all types of water sports and 17 championship golf courses within a 15-mile radius and there are well over 200 restaurants in the area. The summer resort provides year round activities for the locals, without the traffic, crime and high cost of living that often accompany larger metropolitan areas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671697.
- Guaranteed base and upside wRVU potential
- Multispecialty group practice
- Have an excellent work-life balance
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- OR time provided based on physician volume
- An ambulatory surgery center planned for the future
- Board certified or board eligible
- Hospital is just minutes from the beautiful beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.