General Radiology Job In Portsmouth, Virginia
Body Imaging Position in Coastal Virginia CPH# JOB-2671634Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This independent contractor opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will also be offered 3 weeks of time off and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Portsmouth, just minutes from Virginia Beach and Colonial Williamsburg, and a quick ferry ride to downtown Norfolk. It is home to historic neighborhoods and some of the most delightful restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2671634.
- Independent contractor position
- Non production based compensation
- Subspecialty focus
- Great work-life balance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is 2 or 3 days per month
- Will consider final year residents
- Beautiful coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.