CRNA Job In Maine
Crna Needed In Northern Maine - Top Notch Salary And BenefitsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a 4th CRNA to join three full-time CRNA' s and two full-time Anesthesiologists on staff. The Anesthesia department employs a Medical Supervision model which allows great flexibility and autonomy for all CRNA's. 50% general surgeries, including eyes and urology; 25% Orthopedics; 10% OB/GYN; and 15% other surgeries. Head/heart cases are not performed.
- OR performs an average of 210 cases per month, including approximately 20 births per month.?
- Surgical suites have state-of-the-art anesthesia equipment
- CRNA' s are encouraged to practice as active independent members of the Anesthesia Team
- Five Operating Rooms?
- Hours are typically 7:00 am - 3:00 pm with minimal trauma
- Call responsibility is 1:5; Average call back is reasonable and manageable
- Certification in BLS and ACLS, with AANA?
- Certification and Maine Licensure are required
- Employed model?
Relocation assistance, forgivable educational loan assistance, and continuing education assistance and comprehensive benefits.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.