Emergency Medicine Job In Wisconsin
Emergency Medicine Opening Near Madison, WiNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Enterprise Medical is representing an excellent opportunity for an EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- Join six other residency trained, board certified Emergency Physicians in a progressive facility
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- 12.5 hour shifts, 6am-630pm, 530pm-6am
- 12 shifts a month, equitable distribution of nights and weekends
- Approximately 16,500 annual ED and 6,500 Urgent Care visits
- Double coverage and Urgent care staffing by Physician Assistants - General and Orthopedic Surgeons on call
- Close working relationship with Hospital Medicine Service
- Tele Neurology services for acute Neurology consults
- Family Medicine resident teaching opportunities
- Hospital-based EMS service on site
- Friendly and competent Emergency Nursing staff
- Employed physician model with competitive salary and benefits, including generous CME and PTO.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, ski hills and more!
- Immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity.
- Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
- Location near three major interstates. Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells!
- Take part in living in "the best of both worlds"...small town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience.
- Amtrak station serving Minneapolis and Chicago located in the community.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.