Hematology Oncology Job In Massachusetts
Chair Of Hematology/oncologist Needed Just North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Chair of Hematology/Oncologist needed just North of Boston?
The ideal candidate will create a programmatic alignment and standardization in practice for providers in Hematology Oncology and provide leadership for the cancer program.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Center for Cancer Care
- Assist the program in meeting its short-term and long-term goals?
- Improve financial and quality performance
- Provide clinical and administrative insight
- Assist the leadership team in meeting Quality of Care standards throughout the system
- Provide clinical and operational insight into performance improvement efforts
- Collaborate in eOAR and other quality, safety and/or efficiency initiatives, acting as the liaison with the other providers and encouraging provider compliance and commitment to the initiatives
- Provide oversight in the EHR Care plan development
- Attend Tumor Boards and facilitate collaborative discussions
- Facilitate multidisciplinary treatment models and collaborate with the Chief of Medical Oncology
- Attend Grand Rounds?
- Facilitate the initiation and subsequent growth of a clinical research program
Located 8 miles from downtown Boston. Competitive salary with full benefit package along with generous paid time off and CME.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.