Hospitalist Job In Ohio
Cleveland Clinic Affiliate Is Expanding Its Hospitalist TeamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Cleveland Clinic Affiliate is expanding its Hospitalist Team
We are assisting a Cleveland Clinic Hospital in efforts to expand their Hospitalist team just a short distance from Canton, Akron, and Cleveland!
- 170-bed, non-profit hospital named by HealthGrades as a 2017 Top Hospital for Patient Safety
- Established 6 physician team led by a chief hospitalist and the support of a clinical performance nurse
- 10-bed ICU with sub-specialty back-up; Vents, trauma, neuro are managed by a Pulmonologist
- Procedure experience required; must be comfortable with intubations; central line comfort is preferred
- Group offers attractive compensation, performance bonuses, welcome bonus, terrific benefits
- Physician loyalty is rewarded with a partnership track
H1B eligible facility; access to in-house visa specialists as well as licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Dover is a nice community known for its marvelous wineries and scenic golf courses.. With a low cost of living, Dover is appealing for all who desire a suburban lifestyle close to the city. Each year, Dover is the host of many events celebrating its rich history. The Canal Days Festival fills downtown with families, music, and other entertainment during the Memorial Day weekend. The Italian-American Festival celebrates the culture of Tuscarawas County's Italian heritage.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.