OB/GYN Job In Massachusetts
Chair Of Obgyn Needed - Teaching Hospital North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Chair of OBGYN needed - Teaching Hospital North of Boston
Oversee a team of 23 Providers. 50% clinical and 50% administrative.?
- Modern offices with ultrasound and procedure capability including LEEP and hysteroscopy?
- Our practices are certified Level 3 NCQA Patient Centered Medical Homes
- We are the largest multi specialty physician group north of Boston and an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital
- 395 bed teaching hospital with state of the art Level II B Special Care Nursery. Over 1200 annual deliveries
- OB Hospitalist coverage at night
- EPIC EMR
- Our team of OBGYNs, Neonatologists and Nurse Midwives is a Five star recipient for maternity care from Healthgrades
- Located 25 miles north of Boston. Minutes to seacoast
- Suburban community rich in history and convenient access to museums, art, restaurants and multiple top ranked colleges and universities
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.