General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Connecticut
Psychiatry Unit Chief Needed In Connecticut - AcademicNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Psychiatry Unit Chief needed in Connecticut - Academic
- Inpatient position to provide direct clinical care and leadership of 20 bed adult unit
- The unit provides acute psychiatric care to adults age 58 and older
- Position involves direct clinical care, directing the work of an APRN and providing leadership for the unit including staff development, program development and quality improvement
- Academic appointment can be arranged
- Monday through Friday work week with 6 weekends per year
- Experience required. Leadership and Geriatric experience preferred
Located in southern Connecticut, along the seacoast less than 2 hours to New York City. Local train service into NYC.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.