General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Minnesota
General Adult Psychiatrist In Duluth, MnNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Opportunity to work 7 days on, 7 days off in new state of the art 38 bed Adult inpatient unit.
- Opportunity for Neuromodulation practice
- Telehealth options
- Medical Director position for the inpatient unit available
- About our Behavioral Health Team:
- Join a group of 2 adult and 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a Behavioral Health Care Team. Other members of the team include; doctoral level psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychotherapists, family therapists, nurse clinicians, occupational therapists and physical therapists. ?
- The Behavioral Health Division provides a spectrum of care for children and adults, including inpatient psychiatric care, consult-liaison and emergency psychiatry, ECT procedures, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services, and an outpatient behavioral health clinic. The Division also includes Health Psychology doctorate and master level psychologists and a multidisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation program.?
- Additional outreach is provided by Primary Care based Behavioral Health providers and Telemedicine services to Essentia Health East regional clinics.
- Integrated pharmacist team includes a Hospitalist and Pharmacist
- Crisis stabilization team program planned in 2018
- Overnight and weekend call is shared by the physician pool.?
- Adult in-patient unit has 38 beds; Child/Adolescent inpatient unit has 16 beds;
- The Amberwing facility provides outpatient state-of-the art mental health and substance abuse services for children, adolescents, young adults and their families.?
- NACHRI designated children?s hospital, St. Mary?s Medical Center, part of the Duluth medical campus
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- ECT experience preferred
- 2 ? hour drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000
- Duluth, MN/Superior, WI population approximately 127,000
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.