Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Georgia
Pulmonary & Critical Care Need In Athens Georgia Home Of The University Of GaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Come Practice in one of the best small college cities in the US!
- Athens Georgia is a growing community with two large hospitals and is the home of the University of Georgia,?
- which recently opened a medical school.?
- Offering the opportunity to work with a large private group. ?
- They provide ICU coverage ?for two state of the art hospitals as well as an LTAC. ?
- They also provide support for a Level II Trauma center and residency teaching for Internal Medicine our local hospitals. ?
- In addition to these services, we have a large lung cancer program with advanced diagnostic bronchoscopy, and a?
- large outpatient/inpatient referral base. ??
- Regular schedule involves 1:10 weekday and 1:5 weekend call. ?
- Competitive Salary with signing bonus, CME allowance, insurance, 401k, and Partnership tract.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.