Neonatology Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
This Practice and Location Offers Something For Everyone
Seeking a BC/BE neonatologist to join our practice at Mountain View Hospital is Las Vegas, NV. We are looking for an additional team member who enjoys their professional commitment to providing the highest level of care and wants to help grow the program.
- The new state-of-art 24-bed community level III NICU has an average daily census of 24.
- The physician work schedule is seventeen 12-hour in-house shifts per month.
- Our physicians enjoy a well-balanced professional clinical experience with personal life style choices.
- Mountain View is a member of the respected Sunrise Health System, consisting of Sunrise Children's Hospital with our affiliated neonatologists and a level IV NICU.
- Mountain View Hospital has served Greater Northwest Las Vegas and Southern Nevada with comprehensive medical care since 1996.
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live, work and play. The splendor of the desert provides a breathtaking backdrop for the outdoor enthusiast to enjoy activities such as golfing, skiing, snowboarding and water sports. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools; The University and Community College System of Nevada (UCCSN) is a leader in higher education. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options – there is something for everyone. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
A neonatologist talks about working and living in Vegas:
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.