Hospitalist Job In
New Nocturnist Position Block Schedule for Fall/Winter 2021 in Tucson Arizona CPH# JOB-2671987Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive compensation and a bonus plan, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2671987.
- Established group in Tucson seeking a nocturnist for their new program
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on/7 off or similar, average 15 shifts per month
- Will consider IM or FM physicians wanting to start by or before December 2021
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- New hospital opening will be reasonable admissions and support
- Growing biotech industry bringing educated employees to the area
- 365 days of sunshine
- Live and practice right in Tucson with over 1 million service area population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.