Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Harlingen, Texas
Pediatric Hospitalist Needed in Texas CPH# JOB-2672097Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a 1st year salary that is guaranteed by the hospital. You will be offered malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and a retirement plan. You may also receive relocation, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, or a residency stipend.
You will enjoy living in this coastal Texas town. This is a scenic and cultural place like no other. It is known as Texas's tropical playground, and it is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. The area low cost of living, which includes affordable housing and no state income tax.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672097.
- Hospital provides 1st year income guarantee
- Block schedule of 5 to 7 days, 14 shifts per month
- 24-hour shifts with call taken from home
- 24-bed pediatric unit
- Pediatric floor and PICU are next to each other
- Daily census is 10 to 20 patients
- Work with another pediatric hospitalist and 3 APPs
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.