Internal Medicine Job In Raleigh, North Carolina
Primary Care Physician Needed for Outpatient Work in Raleigh, NC CPH# JOB-2671640Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has an excellent salary and bonus potential. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Raleigh is the capital city of North Carolina. It is known for its universities, including North Carolina State University. It is an appealing area with a comfortable climate and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2671640.
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, no weekends
- Partnership potential
- Excellent salary with bonus potential
- Very respected group in the area with multiple locations
- Excellent benefits
- Focus on patient care with emphasis on prevention and chronic care
- Group has an excellent reputation in the area and is growing and expanding
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.