Urology Job In New York, New York
Urologist Needed in Northern New York CPH# JOB-2672145Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity comes with a salary that is guaranteed by the hospital in the 1st year, then the model goes to base salary plus RVU. You will be offered health benefits, PTO, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. The state of New York has a loan repayment program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2672145.
- Salary guarantee for the 1st year
- Urgent general urologist need
- Subspecialties are welcomed
- Large referral network and volume
- Currently no call is required
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcomed
- Named best small town in New York
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.