Endocrinology Job In North Carolina
Telemedicine Opportunity - Work From HomeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Telemedicine Opportunity - Work from Home
Our client is pioneering the use of technology to reverse chronic diseases, starting with type 2 diabetes. We are seeking energetic physicians to provide clinical oversight of patients in our program through telemedicine.
We are looking for physicians with:
- MD/DO with Board Certification in Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine
- MUST have active NC state license
- Minimum 2-3 years of clinical practice experience
- Prior telemedicine experience is a plus along with experience treating diabetic patients
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on clinician-patient interaction
- Willingness to learn new technology platforms (with training)
- Willingness to complete interactive video-based consults as needed and deliver care remotely
- Passion for revolutionizing how we manage and treat chronic disease
This role is full-time, but flexible and remote-based. You may live/work wherever you like!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.