Pulmonary Critical Care Job In New Hampshire
Medical Director Of Quality Needed 1 Hour From BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Medical Director of Quality needed 1 hour from Boston
Provide leadership in the development of a culture of safety and the measurement of the quality of care identifying opportunities and strategies for performance improvement output to achieve system wide quality of safety goals.. Participates in Medical Management strategic planning in evaluating utilization, quality, national and local trends, and identify interventions to optimize the utilization of resources and the delivery of high quality health care services.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct patient care experience as a Healthcare professional
- Minimum of 3 years in accreditation/regulatory affairs/performance improvement/patient
- Report directly to the Chief Physician Executive
- Direct Healthcare System wide quality improvement efforts
- Improve safety throughout the system by reducing the risk of patient, staff, and visitor harm
- Promote a culture of safety throughout the system
- Initiates and oversees the development of a comprehensive safety/quality/performance improvement program inclusive of the analysis and trending of data related to initiatives.
- Provide medical expertise and collaboration for Quality, Pharmacy, Care Management, and Medical Review initiatives
- Support collaborative relationships with physicians and hospital
- Collaborates with and serves as liaison to the Senior Vice President of Quality and Safety?
- Creates, reviews, and amends medical decision-making policies
Effective organizational, oral and written communication skills, problem solving, program development, computer skills, strong leadership, and team building skills are necessary in this role.
Strong academic affiliation.?
Located less than 1 hour from Boston.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.