Urgent Care Job In Conroe, Texas
Full Time Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in Kingwood (Houston), TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Pearce Browder: Sign in to view
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our location in Kingwood, TX.
- Comfortable seeing patients ages three months and up
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- Flexible hours; great work life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Kingwood is a large,14,000 acre master planned community about 23 miles north of Downtwon Houston. Kingwood also known as the "Livable Forest" with a population of 65,000, but a catchment area of 200,000. Kingwood is best known for being a community that exists in harmony with nature. Kingwood's heavily wooded acreage is canopied with tall pines and magnolias, along with 20 other types of shade trees. The community is host to a variety of wildlife including deer, fish, birds, and more, that can be found in the 500+ acres of private nature preserves and parks. Over 75 miles of hike and bike trails, known as the "greenbelt," run through Kingwood's naturally beautiful woods and lakes. These trails are great for exercising, walking or bicycling.
Each CareNow® clinic is staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers dedicated to improving lives. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. From regular check-ups to flu treatments, we’re here for you.