Urology Job In San Jose, California
Full Time Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in San Jose (Los Gatos), CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Pearce Browder: Sign in to view
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our CareNow Los Gatos clinic in San Jose, CA.
- Comfortable seeing patients ages three months and up
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain California state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- Flexible hours; great work life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
San Jose, California, is home to the largest concentration of technology expertise in the world--over 6,600 technology companies employing 254,000 people. A beautiful climate year-round offers a wide variety of exciting cultural, recreational, educational and entertainment opportunities as the 10th largest city in the U.S. Residential options range from urban loft living, traditional tree-lined neighborhoods to mountain top retreats. Superior recreation opportunities from hiking and biking to surfing/skiing. Excellent public schools and multiple private school options.
Each CareNow® clinic is staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers dedicated to improving lives. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. From regular check-ups to flu treatments, we’re here for you.