Radiation Oncology Job In Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Radiation Oncologist needed for a permanent opportunity in PennsylvaniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Seeking a BC Radiation Oncologist to join a well-established group for a facility located in southeast Pennsylvania.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Radiation Oncology
* Facility Location: Langhorne, PA
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: PA
* Service Setting: Outpatient/Inpatient
* Coverage Reason: Vacancy
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours
* Coverage Period: Jul. 05, 2021 - Ongoing
* Call coverage: Emergency situations only
* EMR: Meditech?
* Provider must:
- Able to do Inpatient Radiation consultation coverage
- Able to do Outpatient Radiation consultation and treatment coverage
- Attendance at Tumor Board, Cancer Committee, Program Growth
- Organizes and participates in in-service education for Nursing and Ancillary Staff.
- Assists hospital in enhancing clinical research program for Radiation Oncology.
- Provides leadership to ensure that MCMC and Nazareth meet the ACOS/COC standard for clinical trial accrual and enrollment.
* Other info:
- Completion of Radiation Oncology residency program is required.
- 2+ years experience is required
- IRB Certified and approved to participate in clinical research is required
- Fellowship trained provider is highly preferred.
* Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
* Life Insurance (Supplemental and Dependent)
* Short Term and Long Term Disability
* Paid Time Off/Holidays/Bereavement Leaves
* 403(b) Retirement Plan
* Tuition reimbursement (TAP)
* Shift Differential Pay
The healthcare facility is a 371-bed hospital providing care to multiple generations of families within the Bucks county and neighboring communities. They provide outpatient advanced wound management, innovative treatments, and oxygen therapies using patient-centered treatment plans to ensure the best outcomes for their patients.
The borough is a historic district which is located in the southeast region of the state of Pennsylvania. This suburban community is known for its tree-lined streets, quaint alleys and gardens. All levels of education are accessible in this district (K-4 till Grade 12), including Cairn University which is located south within the manor. It also houses 'Sesame Place', a well-known children's theme park. You can also stroll on multiple farms, orchards, and malls within the vicinity.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.