Pulmonary Critical Care Job In North Port, Florida
Pulm/CC Physician Needed in Coastal Florida CPH# JOB-2672305Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity offers federal student loan forgiveness, sovereign immunity malpractice, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching, a 457 deferred compensation plan, 30 days for vacation/CME time/sick days/holidays, CME allocation and up to 2 organizational memberships paid, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2672305.
- Areas largest tertiary healthcare provider
- Large and well-established network
- Hospital-employed multidisciplinary intensivist group
- Ability to help develop pulmonary consult service at a new hospital
- 1 week on and 1 week off
- Share night shift call
- Outstanding coastal location
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.