Pediatrician Job In Alamogordo, New Mexico
Pediatrician Opportunity in Alamogordo, New Mexico CPH# JOB-2672301Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a $200K to $230K salary and RVU production, you will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits for physician and family, life insurance/disability, student loan repayment, 3 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and a $5K stipend, a 401(k) with a hospital match and a 457(b) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Move to this picturesque, desert community that offers year-round, near-perfect weather with 70 degrees being the average temperature. The area offers small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Don DiPietro at 954.837.2711 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2672301.
- Salary range of $200K to $230K depending on experience
- RVU production bonus
- Loan repayment
- Rare C-section and delivery coverage
- 5-day workweek, no weekend office hours
- Call schedule is 1:4 weeks
- Join a team of 3 pediatricians and a mid-level
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.