General Neurology Job In Duncan, Oklahoma
General Neurologist to Start a Brand-New Hospital-Based Neurology Program CPH# JOB-2672170Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is an established stroke center with new state-of-the-art imaging equipment including 2 large-bore MRIs, a new 64-slice CT scanner, a full-time interventional radiologist, and a sleep lab.
The hospital is located just a short hour and 15 minutes south of Oklahoma City.
This position comes with a generous guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses, hospital benefits, a retirement package with 5% matching, and relocation assistance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2672170.
- Your opportunity to implement your philosophy of medicine in a brand-new program
- The hospital is a stroke center with telestroke capability
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Exceptional earning potential with a comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement with match up to 5%
- 2-year guaranteed base salary with RVU production bonus
- Exceptional hospital located in southwest Oklahoma
- Employed or independent practice option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.