Cardiac Anesthesiology Job In New Jersey
Cardiac Anesthesiologist Opportunity in New Jersey CPH# JOB-2670629Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, health/dental/vision benefits, short- and long-term disability, generous PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan with match, relocation assistance, and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2670629.
- Cardiac and general anesthesia procedures
- Regional skills a must
- TEE certification required
- Fellowship a must
- Call is 1 in every 10 days
- BC or BE (within 5 years)
- Located in a beautiful place to live and work
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.