General Surgery Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
General Surgeon Opportunity in Las Vegas, NevadaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tammy Lindsay: Sign in to view
A well-established, private group in Las Vegas, Nevada is searching for a full-time general surgeon to join their outstanding practice.
- Board certified or board eligible in general surgery
- Call schedule of 1:3
- No trauma call required
- Salary position with bonus incentives
- Two weeks of vacation time
- One week of CME
About Mountain View Hospital:
- The group specializes in laparoscopic and robotic procedures.
- State-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of northwest Las Vegas.
- MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996, including four consecutive Leapfrog Group’s Grade As and has twice been named a Top Teaching Hospital.
- A member of the respected Sunrise Health System consisting of Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and several surgeries, diagnostic imaging, urgent care center and hospital-based emergency rooms, offering a complete range of specialized and technologically advanced services.
- Provide coverage for Sunrise Hospital, MountainView Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital, Red Rock Radiology, and The Breast Center at Sunrise. All of our radiologists are fellowship trained.
- Complex and minimally invasive surgical services including; neurosurgery, vascular, cardiovascular and thoracic, orthopedic, bariatrics, colorectal, gynecology
- Full service and ACR accredited, diagnostic imaging services for inpatient and outpatient use
- Rehabilitation Services including a 36-bed inpatient unit, soon to complete an expansion that will almost double its size, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab as well as outpatient services
- Oncology services including a full-service unit, a blood and cellular therapy program with certified oncology nursing staff, surgical services, imaging and outpatient infusion services
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.
As the fastest growing city in the nation, Las Vegas offers beautifully designed, affordable, master-planned neighborhoods right in the backyard of Southern Hills Hospital, with easy access to all of Las Vegas' amenities. Las Vegas is home to world-class dining, shopping and entertainment, including recreational opportunities such as golfing, tennis, hiking, water and snow skiing. Ask any of the 1.5 million residents who call Las Vegas Valley home. They'll tell you that our great city has more to offer than the bright lights - big city atmosphere that has made us famous. Name your favorite hobby and you'd be hard pressed not to find it available in our community.
True to its mission, MountainView Hospital is a provider of compassionate, quality health care in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas. MountainView Hospital has more than 1,200 physicians on its medical staff representing 36 medical specialties. Our team of highly skilled physicians, along with experienced nurses and other health professionals, provide a comprehensive, advanced range of health care services. These include: state-of-the-art surgical and emergency services; cardiovascular services; women's services including ""Birthday Suites""; an extensive, advanced range of outpatient and diagnostic services and much more. For patients and families, this means an unparalleled depth and breadth of medical expertise close to home.
MountainView Hospital continues to achieve high levels of patient satisfaction -- an affirmation that we are listening to our community and meeting the health care needs of Northwest Las Vegas. And, like the community we serve, MountainView Hospital continues to grow, learn and innovate. So as the health care needs of you and your family evolve, we're with you every step of the way.