Hospitalist Job In Gulf Shores, Alabama
Low Volume Facility Searching for Daytime Hospitalist in Alabama on The Gulf Coast CPH# JOB-2672334Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This permanent opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2672334.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off
- All days 8 am to 6 pm, on call until 8 pm
- 5 to 12 patients per day
- Open ICU, no procedures
- Residents welcome to apply
- Open to IM or FP candidates
- ER available for procedures, ability to do them if desired
- Alabama location on the Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.