Hospitalist Job In Bay Minette, Alabama
Large Hospital Systems in Coastal Alabama Seeking Daytime Hospitalist CPH# JOB-2672333Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity comes with full health benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, student loan repayment, 5 days of CME and stipend, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks and offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2672333.
- Compensation $260K with RVU bonus
- Student loan repayment offered
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule
- Patient census 15-18
- IM and FP candidates are welcomed
- Residents welcome to apply
- 24/7 intensivist support
- Desirable coastal Alabama location looking for doctors with ties to the South
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.