Internal Medicine Job In Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Internist Needed for Traditional Schedule in Metro Sioux Falls CPH# JOB-2672467Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a 2-year guarantee with excellent bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This opportunity is located in 1 of the largest cities in South Dakota, and 1 of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world-class hunting, fishing, and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672467.
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Work for a large health system
- Excellent salary with bonus potential
- Top notch bonuses
- Hybrid scheduling program
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- Seasoned nursing staff and mid-level support
- Strong support of sub-specialists
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.