General Surgery Job In California
General Surgery With Scopes Needed in Northern California CPH# JOB-2672478Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers 2-year salary guarantee based on experience/training and a very liberal and exciting sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 8 weeks of time of for 2 years, $2K annual CME stipend, malpractice insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a lovely California city and enjoy an excellent lifestyle. This is a safe area that boasts outdoor activities, including water activities, fishing, hiking, and so much more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please email your CV to Ronald.email@example.com or call Ronald Bansak at 203.663.9362 for more details and refer to job number 2672478.
- Become an employee of a very busy medical center
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- BC or BE general surgery with scopes, no bariatric surgery
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient
- Work at 1 hospital and 1 clinic for a great work-life balance
- New graduates or experienced surgeons considered
- Open to H-1B visa candidates
- 2021 fellows are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.